Terms & Conditions
Osprey Photography have a few simple terms and conditions of use and copyright.
- Cancellation Fee
- A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost of scheduled photography will be incurred if:
- A booking is cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice.
- We are not able to access the property within 15 minutes of the time photography is booked to commence.
- The property is not prepared for photography, resulting in the need to reschedule. If we find the property ill-prepared for photography, we will contact the organiser of the booking to find out if we should reschedule, or proceed with photographing the property in its existing state.
Please contact us as soon as you can if there are extenuating circumstances or weather conditions resulting in a need to cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice. We completely understand that not everything is in your control, and would be happy to discuss whether the cancellation fee will or will not apply in your particular circumstances.
- Image Turnaround Times
- If you are in a rush to have your images as soon as possible, please let us know and we can discuss an express process. Depending on the requirements, this may attract an additional fee, in which case we will discuss this with you beforehand.
Residential: We will have your real estate images to you within 24 hours of the shoots start time or the next business day should your shoot be scheduled for a Friday.
Commercial: Turnaround will depend on the size and nature of the commercial project, but in general we like to allow one week to ensure that post production is not rushed. That being said, we are always happy to accommodate a tight turnaround when we can.
- Relicensing Fee
- Where images are to be used by another agency or supplier, we offer relicensing options depending on the size and use of the images. Please contact us should you like to enquire about relicensing any photographs taken by Osprey Photography.
- Travel Fee
- For residential properties located more than 30km from our office in Winthrop.
- Additional fee of $50 may apply.
- If you think your property might be outside this area we can check for you and let you know ahead of time if this fee will be incurred.
- Osprey Photography continue to own copyright of all images supplied. Please let us know if you would like us to put together a custom quote for transfer of copyright of images supplied to a particular agency, company or individual. You can find out all the fine details of photographic copyright on the copyright.org.au website here.